Accessibility Action Plan Kenwyn Parish Council agree to have done the following by September 2021 at the very latest. • Replace existing website with a mobile friendly version.
• Make sure our new website will be mobile friendly
• Make sure our new website will be easily upgradable in the future to meet changing needs • Make sure our new website has secure and reliable hosting.
• Make sure our new website has adequate functions such as mouseover, navigation and forms that are all fully accessible.
• Make sure our new website will not have any missing image tags, descriptions and video information.
• Make sure the layout of our new layout to include colour, spacing, headings etc will be fully accessible and changeable as an when necessary.
• Make sure all uploaded document on our website are available as pdf or text as image to enable screen readers to properly access them.
• Kenwyn Parish Council also confirm that we will carry out regular maintenance checks on our new website to make sure if is consistently compliant to meet the needs of anyone who accesses it.