Kenwyn Parish Council has adopted the following procedure for dealing with planning applications:
- All applications are listed by the Clerk and sent to all members of the Council.
- Householder applications i.e. small extensions, porches, conservatories, ect are expected to be dealt with via email, with the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Planning Committee having the final say on the responses.
- All other larger applications are automatically put on the agenda and dealt with at a planning committee meeting.
- Any member of the Council can "call in" any application however and have it dealt with at a planning committee meeting.
- Any application that is known to be contentious (local knowledge is essential) will also be called to committee.
Russell Jenkins Rawle Gammon & Baker (Holdings) Limited, Unit 44A
Threemilestone Industrial Estate Threemilestone TR4 9LD - Creation of
additional vehicular access and parking with variation of condition 2 (approved
plans) to replace drawing 14105.03b with 1810/10a as attached PA19/02471
Mr Russell Jenkins Rawle Gammon & Baker Holdings Ltd, Unit 44A
Threemilestone Industrial Estate Threemilestone TR4 9LD - Alterations and
change of use of parts of the premises from B8 to A1 nd B2 to B8 without
complying with condition 6 (B1(a) restriction) and with variation of conditions
3 (parking), 4 (retail sales) and 7 (parking) of decision PA14/1222/91 dated
Mr Andy Barrett Helston Garages, Carrs Landrover Unit 1 Threemilestone
Industrial Estate - Advertisement consent for 2no. monolith building signs,
1no. entrance portal dealer name sign, 1no. opening hours sign, 1no. pylon
totem, 2no. small totems, 1no. directional sign, 8no. single post mounted
parking signs, 4no. twin posts mounted parking signs, 3no. flags, 1no. expo
wall and 1no. comms panel PA19/02748
Mr & Mrs Peter Cook, Springfield Farm House Access to Chywoon Farm House
From B3284 Allet - To erect an agricultural storage unit PA19/02014
Ms Tytheridge, Woodbine Cottage Road from Idless Lane To Lamerton Idless TR4
9QT - Proposed two storey extension, conservatory, new garage and relocation of
vehicular access PA19/03022
Mr Andy Barrett, Helston Garages, Carrs Landrover Unit 1 Threemilestone
Industrial Estate - Refurbishment of vehicle showroom and extension to provide
vehicle servicing workshop PA19/02747